14 Oct. 2010: (CLOSED)
the deadline was extended to 19th (Tue)!
- Deadline for abstract submission (with intention to submit a full paper).
Authors suggest the name of 4 potential reviewers that have agreed to review the paper in advance.
- 15 Nov. 2010:
- Notification of acceptance (or rejection) of abstract and the names of reviewers confirmed by editors
- 15 Nov. 2010-01 Apr. 2011:
- Author's working period (see below for author's responsibility in this period).
- 01 Apr. 2011: (SLOSED)
Author's deadline of final (corrected) papers submitted to editors with revision notes (must be accompanied by an early bird registration). Reviewers obligatorily appear on the acknowledgments. Author's preference on Oral/Poster presentations*.
- 01 Sep. 2011: (CLOSED)
- Final deadline for Poster abstract submission (no full-paper submission) *.
*Authors of full-papers have preference in presenting their work orally
Author's responsibility during the working period (15 Nov. 2010-01 Apr. 2011):
- a. Production of full-paper manuscript
- b. Manuscript submission to reviewers and editors, no later than 15 Feb.
- c. Receive solicited corrections and signed form from reviewers, no later than 15 Mar. Author must report this to the editors.
- d. Appropriate revision works after reviewer's comments
- e. Submission of revised manuscript (with reviewers' notes and forms) to the editors, no later than 01 Apr.
The deadlines changed as follows;
13 May: early bird registration(CLOSED)
01 Sep: final registration (CLOSED)
01 Sep: cancelation of registration (50% refund) (CLOSED)
05 Sep: poster presentation abstract (CLOSED)
24(Mon)-26(Wed) OCTORBER 2011: Symposium at Kyoto Univ.